Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

omg not the prayer surprise party

1 Like

i remember having several of these
(no one actually invited their friends but they were all encouraged to)

1 Like

It was like at her HOUSE it was NORMAL as far as anyone KNEW how did that HAPPEN

1 Like

what

1 Like

What

1 Like

how

i only really went to parties so that people didn’t drunk drive so there was never any jesus involved, our school did a bunch of organized “parties” that were fronts for finding jesus but, like, it was organized by the school so it wasn’t a shock

1 Like

How was it at her house ?

YEAH

I don’t KNOW

1 Like

:wowee:

:skill_issue:

1 Like

imagine the SCHOOL organizing parties
my school would organize DANCES which were just glorified parties but

i love cookie thread

She wasn’t even like??? I knew she was a Christian but she was a normal high schooler she wasn’t. I didn’t expect hejr to ??? ??? ?? ? How why how did it happen

1 Like

If I suspected it was a front for JESUS I wouldn’t have GONE

1 Like

back in my day
(past me was cringe)

i meant dances but also there were other weird celebrations/activities that just turned into prayer time

we actually did have the graduation party organized by the school so that people wouldn’t drink on graduation night but that one wasn’t religious it was at the arcade

1 Like

oh

i love the weird little social events schools would do to subtly get you to do religious stuff. Like “morning pancakes for free! but also here’s a prayer card too! and we’re gonna go around in a circle and say one thing that we are glad god has done for us! but we will only say the pancakes part!”

luckily I was late for school genuinely 90% of the time so it didn’t matter :wowee:

1 Like