Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Shit was pretty immaculate if was just what I needed. First like 3 bites were unmatched while the pie was at its hottest and ice cream coldest. The rest of the bites were spent as appreciate reliving of that moment and eaten as a general appreciation of the little joys of life

2 Likes

Blueberry pies are solid love a blueberry pie

1 Like

I am losing at my favourite game ā€œmealā€ tonight

They canā€™t all be winners. Itā€™s like 1 AM

ā€œMealā€ is a game where you are presented with a variety of items (ā€œingredientsā€) and must construct them into a ā€œmealā€. This game is played every day and has many challenge modes, such as ā€œate a late and heavy lunch so I only ended up being hungry at like 1 AMā€

Frozen blueberries + potato chips + cashews is not quite a winning combo in ā€œmealā€

update: icecream make my tummy REALLY hurt. still so worth it

do you not live in a household where the only thing to eat IS microwave meals? but you or your parents have greatly misjudged how much breakfast or dinner we would be eating so by thursday-saturday of Week 2 you are stuck eating waffles for dinner or lasagna at 8:24 am

1 Like

we donā€™t have Ingredients. I dont think my family has flour.

2 Likes

thanks min. you always know what to say in situations like this

1 Like

Usually in the game of ā€œmealā€ the ingredients are pre-prepared leftovers and the challenge is assembling them into a ratio that resembles nutrition. But I donā€™t have any leftovers. And the only easy frozen stuff is the Costco potstickers I had a continuous autism moment about one summer and ate every day and then one day just stopped eating but we still had like 3 bags left so Iā€™ve been working through them at a reasonable pace since

1 Like

And those are too much work to make right now itā€™s 1 AM

I used to be able to cook regularly but itā€˜s hit or miss these days so many leftovers for me

oh Nutrition. yeah thatā€™s a thing. youā€™re supposed to eat a certain amount of some things and not too much of other things. right

While obeying the ironclad autism rules of ā€œnope canā€™t eat thatā€

2 Likes

Sandwiches are the cheat codes of ā€œmealā€ they make it so easy

i am not autism but i still cant really bring myself to eat certain foods, luckily my dad also refuses to eat the same certain foods so it kinda works out in the end for everyone but my mom, who will buy something at HEB she thought would be a hit until her family members inexplicably decide nope, not eating that mf.

I. Eat so little that it gets very very noticeable if I donā€™t have enough of a given nutrient. I will remain hungry in one of several weird ways I have trained myself to recognise until I eat properly

its ok king ur not malnourished ur body just has error codes !!!

1 Like