Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

They discontinued my dad’s favourite breakfast cereal and nobody will ever hear the end of that

It is NOT malnutrition Monday

1 Like

they discontinued zantac and nobody will hear the end of that either

1 Like

Basically the same as Barbara’s Multigrain Spoonfuls

1 Like

not Barbara’s Multigrain Spoonfuls. who discontinues that? barb’s spoon was full and grains many!! they were just jealous

1 Like

The hexagons

I feel like knowing how to cook diminishes my internet patheticcred… gotta get those numbers back up

I was gonna post this image bc it was the funniest hexagon related image i had but i just realized theses stupid fucking signs are octagons what am i gonna do now

4 Likes

The difference between six and eight is non-trivial.

(Actual line word for word from Riichi Book One, with those exact numbers. My favourite line.)

It’s not even like better with context. It doesn’t make any sense in context. He’s literally just saying that six and eight are different numbers and eight is bigger. That’s it

mahjong bon jovi

Truly an insightful guide to riichi mahjong that will prevent my inevitable demotion out of Expert III

what if the whole like twitch chess thing a few years ago where all the twitch streamers randomly started to play chess was, like, mahjong instead. like what if ludwig hit an epic tiiti or whatever and was like poggers bro

Already exists in my YouTube recommendations

1 Like

Ignore the other videos this is a reused screenshot

Clickbait mahjong thumbnails are my favourite thing to look at

I see you are a (Full Album) enjoyer. good. thats how u gota listen to music

It’s the only way. I don’t even have a Spotify

1 Like

I don’t have any playlists