Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

So there’s this lake

And its shaped like a triangle

May what time is it for you :3

The second kingdom is located on another of the lake’s shorter sides, but the soil there is rich and can support large amounts of crops, meaning they are the most populous of the three. They raise an army of volunteers and put them through just enough military training that they can officially call themselves knights and squires

Uhm

So the third kingdom is not as prosperous as the other two, either in knowledge or agriculture. They only have one knight to send, out on his way with his aging squire

I have the exact r/jokes copypasta pulled up from my saved posts

feel free to continue for the audience

1 Like

For the record I didnt get this joke from Reddit I got it from my friend, who might have gotten it from Reddit,

May are you tired

1 Like

The night before the battle is to begin, the first kingdom’s army are already drinking and celebrating, thinking their victory would be certain

I was idly eating espresso beans earlier so not really

what do you MEAN you were eating espresso beans

Idly

I feel like after the first bean you’d think about the consequences of your actions :sob:

1 Like

That same night, the second kingdom’s knights, fearful due to their lack of experience, attempt a mock battle in order to get some idea of what the real thing will be like. Unfortunately, things go south, and by the end of things, all their squires have to tending to their injuries sustained before the actual fight even began

When have you known me to ever think about consequences

espresso beans, known for their good taste on their own for eating

If you ate a ghost pepper you would definitely be thinking about consequences

The third kingdom’s knight sets up camp with their squire. They’re hungry, so they get a fire going, and grab from their meagre bag of supplies a rope, which they tie into a noose hung above the fire, and a pot, which they slip into the noose and begin cooking a nice batch of stew in