Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

Not until significantly after

I want to reseach you

1 Like

reseach…

1 Like

I love spicy food While I am eating it but once I get bored ofit the aftertaste is sooo annoying

The knight is very hungry after all this hard work, so they eat up the entire pot of stew and leave their squire to forage for scraps. Very selfish. SAD

& that’s the conclusion to the joke

1 Like

not really they’re kinda mid

I lied. Lying is funny.

The next day, the first kingdom’s knights are all far too exhausted and hungover to fight. However, the kingdom prepared well for this kind of emergency: if a knight is out of commission, their squire is trained to take up their armour and go in their place. Off those brave squires went to the battlefield

The second kingdom’s knights, injured and bleeding, are in no condition to go to war either, but they know their advantage in numbers is completely negligible if they simply do not send anyone to the battlefield. So the squires, despite not knowing what the hell they were doing, marched off, hoping to get lucky and overwhelm the enemy

The third kingdom’s singular knight, meanwhile, ate far too much stew last night, and when they awoke in the morning, they were too ill to even move from where they were lying. Like the other kingdoms, the squire shows no fear decides to go in their knight’s place

The kingdoms’ armies all meet on the battlefield, and after they fight, there is a lone victor: the third kingdom wins control of the lake. How did this happen? Well

The squire of the high pot and noose is equal to the sum of the squires of the other sides

Had to finish the joke again cause I’m not a coward. Thanks for watching don’t forget to like comment & susbcribe

1 Like

I’m proud of you

1 Like

Looking at the joke on Reddit, it’s substantially different in wording from the version he told, but both contain the same error saying the squire of the high pot and noose is greater than the sum of the squires of the other sides. So that line could trace back to the Reddit telling quite easily

1 Like

1 Like

So there’s this lake

1 Like

and it’s SHAPED as a TRIANGLE

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/8hs3q7/three_kingdoms_lay_on_a_triangle_lake/

Nothing but respect for My source