Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

i also generally just… don’t like action or fast-paced stuff. i like superrrrrr slow pace media in general for anything besides movies (which I still prefer slow-pace but can stomach more happening at once)

i love when 2 people sit in a room and talk for 40 minutes and thats it. i need more of that

1 Like

((wow this is like the opposite of me weirdly lmao

enough good queer rep, post well-intentioned but bad queer rep

(so like, not “blatantly transphobic movie depicting trans women as predators” or whatever, but queer rep that was Trying To Be Good and just. Isn’t.)

1 Like

I remember talking to Lumi and my face scrunching up when she stated that she was almost solely interested in the more wholesome media

1 Like

((i am like weirdly dedicated to the bit but i should’ve realized i was too dedicated when i was ready to send an image of me drawing an entire paragraph instead of just typing it

1 Like

it’s like
I don’t understand you people

((i love fucked up media

but I don’t think it’s invalid
I don’t understand the perspective

I am fine with something being Sad or dark as long as it isn’t super violent or sexual

2 Likes

sexual media is boring

1 Like

though honestly I do always want the protagonist to win in the end and generally headcannon them winning. i don’t care if they suck though.just if they don’t win i will be a little sad

((i actually do not actively go out and watch gay media. i do find some of it quite cool though.

for me, i just genuinely love romance to the point where i just default incorporate it into my interests. this includes straight/gay/whatever sort of relationships lol

i also project a lot so . meow

I love intentionally paced content
fight scenes in especially action movies tend to drag out into the most pointless bullshit that doesn’t develop jack

((i love lots of media ngl

there’s not really specifically anything i’ll hate with a passion on its own tbh?

i guess it just depends or i’m dumb who Knows

1 Like

I was watching the most recent mission impossible and there is a character who can basically predict the future perfectly accurately but fights with him are choreographed like any other fight in both moves and LENGTH

such a HUGE miss that drove me to make a rewrite in my head while I was watching

1 Like

I hate shows with heavy “historical” accuracy
I do not get the appeal to Game of Thrones and similar things

I also hold strong distaste for ‘will they won’t they’ in media

1 Like

But that’s about it for things I absolutely cannot stand