Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I could just get another hairdresser.

you monster

1 Like

Iā€™m Australian. Everyone here has a cricket bat.

2 Likes

You canā€™t. There is a spell in place restricting you from doing so. If anyone else, including you, attempts to cut your hair, you will disintegrate like the sand castle

2 Likes

in elementary school we used to play this game where you would take turns hitting the other personā€™s hand and the first person to give up lost

I was INCREDIBLY BAD at doing any amount of meaningful damage to the other person but I frequently won with the strategy of ā€œrefuse to give up even when my hand was actively red and raw, other player concedes because they donā€™t actually want to cause permanent injuryā€

3 Likes

Oh, godā€¦ I think I tried to use a bow once and couldnā€™t physically pull back the fuckin string. It wasnā€™t even recently, tooā€¦

1 Like

1 Like

Eyyy.

I appreciate that everyone knows they would kick my ass.

2 Likes

I AM NOT THE SAME LEVEL AS MAGNUS

Yā€™know what, sure. Since magic suddenly exists, Iā€™ll kill you and let you respawn at your bed.

1 Like

No I die forever permanently.

2 Likes

You know how cop-out fantasy rules work. You can do anything you want, except bring back the dead.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a demi-lich, and your soul is contained in your Mets cap.

2 Likes

you two are both in ā€œi actually have no idea how id do against youā€ tier

2 Likes

Can we make a Chess against FOLers tierlist?

1 Like

Yeah, I know, but in this thought experiment Iā€™m not. Or maybe the Mets cap will be destroyed.

2 Likes

iā€™ve played seven total games of chess in my entire life

We can make it eight.

iā€™ve lost against bots in chess enough for a living
i donā€™t want to get destroyed against an actual person for the first time in four years