Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

When I was in college I would go to the Boba Shop every day to get Boba and this was the cause of my financial and medical ruin

1 Like

I want boba

2 Likes

I want financial and medical ruin

1 Like

wait until this guy hears about pistachios

2 Likes

Rose milk tea less ice no sweet tapioca … the lady knew my order I would just walk in and she’d have it. Financial ruin

1 Like

The medical ruin because it was black tea and I can’t have caffeine

1 Like

May have you tried not going into debt

1 Like

I used to make boba at home but I cannot stress enough that you have to roll out every single tapioca pearl individually and I have chronic joint pain

No

i love boba but cannot for the life of me decrypt all the boba language. I usually ask for ‘the green one’ or smthn. i feel weird for not having specific preferences

WAIT DOESIT HAVE CAFFEINE
noooooooooooooooooooo

jokes on you guys I don’t like trying new things until I want to try new things

1 Like

Black tea is like a fraction of what’s in coffee but I have a heart condition so :-1: Still made me sleepy every day

1 Like

Eh not at all insignificant

They sell decaf tea but obviously that is usually for Home they won’t have that at boba shop

whenever i drink caffeine i hate myself. idk why. its any substance tbh but with caffeine there isn’t even a fun period beforehand. it just launches straight into the bad thoughts land

Once I tried to order vanilla milk tea but I was wearing a mask and my voice is really quiet so they heard Banana milk tea and I was halfway to my car when I realised

1 Like

:hmmyes: i know what this means

1 Like

Still went back and traded it in. Actually not even trade I got to keep both. I filtered out the boba pearls and put them in a different drink

Got banana flavour drink instead of vanilla. Pretty straight forward