Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

my favorite song on any illinois related album is Color my World on Chicago (by Chicago)

Doesn’t that state only have 2 million people?

lotsa great illinois music out there

significantly less

1 Like

fym ONLY
also its more like 500k lol

1 Like

wyoming is a state comprised entirely of backwater, it’s small and weird and nobody thinks about it, and i imagine their residents like it that way

i think about wyoming alot

illinois, as a state, is largely comprised of corn and people lying about corn

wyoming might not have much but it has the gay jake gylenhaal cowboy movie and thats enough

It appears I am confusing it with another. There’s a northern state that has 2 millions only

the fun part about reading about US states is how like, every state has its’ own distinct Vibe but like, those vibes are like 5 minutes apart here. i have no idea how americans cope with how far apart everything is over there

idaho perhaps?

i personally love the fact that I am able to be far apart from certain places… as much distance between me and florida as possible is appreciated

CARS CARS I LOVE CARS AND GASOLINE SO MUCH!!!!!!

the uk vibes equivilant to the midwest is like, 5 minutes out of central london, i refuse to explain this. also, our beaches are shit and i think that’s beautiful

cannot stress enough that the beach in brighton is the best one we have for like, Beach Stuff

okay there is one good beach but it’s not good for doing like, swimming or surfing or anything because it’s in the north and past the point where things get way too cold to do beach stuff, but it’s really fucking cool

as a kid I did alot of beach stuff because I lived next to a really good beach and honestly my only thoughts on it are sand is evil and I hate it

i know i’ve said this before but realistically Canada is just not another country. Like it’s just a big american state. most canadians live south of seattle. and realistically canada is politically and culturally more similar to, like, minnesota, than minnesota is to south carolina

crosby beach