Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

are those… statues? or are that many mfs just contemplating

look at this shit. extremely wide beach which has a bunch of wrought iron statues of the same guy buried in the sand scattered all over it

it is 100 iron statues of the same guy, completely naked, that have been sitting there since 1997, most of which contain microbiomes

1 Like

“There’s a really good beach up here I swear” Takes you to The Horrors like a boss

there’s fuckign barnacles growing on them

would

lmao

that’s why it’s the only good beach because like. it’s got such a vibe even if it’s not, you know, a place you go if you don’t want to feel judged by many buried reflections of one man’s bottom

You just know those statues move during the night and no one knows why. Occasionally an extra statue turns up. Stuff like that

you can’t really go swimming but you can see this

there are species of algae that can’t survive anywhere else on land living inside of the statues, because at high tide the water washes into them

I want to just throw myself at it. to try and make it move. I want to luigi back air the statue

you can try but it is made of like, iron, so i’m sorry about your foot in advance

(video does not actually contain any dogs)

by the way i do have to stress the guy who made this artwork’s entire deal is making gigantic sculptures of himself that have no features that are identifiably his except for his arse

I’ve never broken my foot before

his most famous artwork is this, the Angel of the North, which overlooks a motorway near middlseborough

And I fling myself at random objects in the sand ALOT

there’s also a large statue of him situated like this in norway

whos letting this guy just do this

2 Likes