Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

@Italy we got a visual learner here you should teach her some of your fun facts

4 Likes

Concept: guy named Dan who can only communicate affection by Saying ā€œIā€™m your biggest dan :wink:ā€

guy named dan who ruins all relationships the moment they get anywhere near close with someone because he says ā€œIā€™m your biggest dan :wink:ā€ and then runs after them. Also he has iffy political opinions

[I WILL NOT BE CLARIFYING WHAT OPINIONS ARE IFFY]

He also has really bad opinions about steven universe

1 Like

Sometimes I post some really outlandish stuff and I think I can just excuse myself the next day by saying ā€œsorry I was fighting demons last nightā€ but the scary thing is I never regret them

ā€œIā€™ve watched Steven universeā€ is a bad opinion. The only good options are pretending to have watched Steven Universe, or pretending youā€™ve never even heard of Steven universe and when it is explained to you say ā€œthat sounds fucking terribleā€

1 Like

Idk the bangers arenā€™t flowing today. I thought ā€œyou sit on a throne of burgers and friesā€ was great but clearly not

1 Like

I watched a woman rant about Steven Universe finale for 30 minutes and I didnā€™t understand any second of it

2 Likes

You real asf for this

2 Likes

Not because of the arguments but because I donā€™t even know the innerworkings of the show!

Pretending to have not watched Steven Universe?

Burger King burger with Burger King fries

Nope. Shame canā€™t absolve you of your sins

1 Like

I watched it so that my alt could have distinct interests from me

2 Likes

I watched several cartoons for this reason

Both hilariously concerning and not an excuse unfortunately

1 Like

Because they were for the alt and I only referenced them on the alt and I was in the alt mindset when I watched them I donā€™t even consider myself to have watched them. I donā€™t remember what happened. Mari did that not me

Donā€™t

Your alt is an omori reference. Even worse. Itā€™s joever

2 Likes