Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

No, silly. She’s a Warrior Cats reference. Her full name is Marigoldsong

I am actually May’s sister who has been alted for so long on this account and created an entire fake identity. But I don’t think anyone is even going to believe this.

3 Likes

Warrior katze

1 Like

I get hyped when I called a she/her because it hits a bit close to home until I realize that the person in question is misreading my name as “Silvia”, which to be fair, I did choose this name and turned it male. Though I couldn’t just have went “Silvio” as that would sound stereotypically hispanic.

2 Likes

She had an actual name but obviously she identified much more with her Warrior Cats name than it (because she only existed as she interacted with a Warrior Cats site, but still)

Did I do a good job, Maygus?

1 Like

Why do All the warrior cats have stupid names like Strikingheart and Tomatosoul and not names like Mr. Cuddles and Button

Or should I say… [INSERT FULL NAME OF MAY HERE]

3 Likes

There are actually cats who kept their old names when they joined the Clans and everyone got really mad about it. Everyone hated Daisy because they were misogynists

Steven universe? I know about that. You should see my “fan” art of it.. heh. I show you a photograph of rebecca sugar with poorly drawn devil horns

3 Likes

And they also expected full-ass adult Greystripe to not be over his teenage ex like several years later

I feel like I should remember warrior cats better than I do. I dont though. My brain thankfully decided it was information not worth retaining

1 Like

I knew everything and now I only know some things

This is like the extreme decay version of my Warrior Cats knowledge I used to be an encyclopedia

One of my friends was nicknamed the Canon Corrector and stars entire bit was that every time someone posted a name on the Warrior Names page that appeared anywhere in the series even once even in the guidebooks even in the allegiances at the start of the book and nowhere else star would say “That name is canon sorry” and star did this for many many years and was meticulous about it

Some of the obscure ones even I didn’t know were canon

Steady your heart and calm your soul Pianotits

1 Like

YOU DID?

1 Like

may clenching her fists as sits down to watch tv (one second of tv for us is 17 years for may)

1 Like

Also several of my friends got their sonas as names in the Warrior Cats series because they knew one of the authors and I was extremely jealous but she never put me in because she only knew me for trolling

1 Like