Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

The episodes were short so I managed

Hi remember how when we first started talking I said you should watch pop team epic

1 Like

And Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I need to finish pop team epic. I completely forgot about it until this exact moment

NO MAY. I EXPLICITLY RECCOMENDED NOT TO WATCH THAT

1 Like

Trolling the internet at a young age is a formative experience. In 5th grade I had an assembly called because of my actions on the outdated never-used school website messaging system

2 Likes

1 Like

ive made this exact opinion so many times. ā€œevangelion is a great show that you shouldnt watch because it is badā€

Watch evangelion so you can see the way the truth and the light of kawoshin

IT WAS ME GIVING BAD OPINIONS ON PURPOSE

1 Like

So you trolled me :,(

1 Like

im not even allowed to be evil anymore

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry I will do it again

2 Likes

Iā€™m not NEARLY as fiendish in my plans against you anymore. Iā€™m too busy. affectionating

1 Like

are you an eel because eel tube eel tube

1 Like

In 7th grade this one girl left her Instagram login saved on a school computer so I grabbed the password and just silently read all her Instagram DMs for like years. Only once did I give in to temptation and send a message. I had her confess a crush to this one guy. She was like ā€œwowww I was hackedā€ but obviously nobody is ever going to believe her and I think they started dating later

3 Likes

I eventually told this one friend of mine that I had been in her account and they were friends so I assume word got to her eventually

2 Likes

Her password was straight up just her name. I think she changed it eventually

3 Likes

I got into her school email this way as well but obviously that was nothing