Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

May committing crime,,,.,.

1 Like

I got the slip of paper in school with everyone’s default password for the school web portal in 5th grade. You were explicitly told to change it and maybe 1/3 of people did. So I just knew everyone’s grades. And saw when my friends were playing instant messenger chess without me.

3 Likes

I considered made a phishing site to get more passwords, cause I could send links that looked to be from her and therefore be clicked, but I never cared enough to put in the effort and I was satisfied with just reading her messages about showing up to school hungover or whatever

3 Likes

btw I learned today that marshal and marissa are the same person

Not a chance lmfao

2 Likes

Rumour had it in 8th grade that she was buying cocaine off this one guy but I never saw word of it in her DMs. I didn’t have a way to download the Snapchat application and get into her Snapchat (despite the fact that her password was surely the same) so I never saw that though

2 Likes

And she did more talking on Snapchat

Drugs are famously bought over snapchat

2 Likes

I can’t believe you guys didnt abide the law in school. I wasn’t able to break out of my coding for like the first 12 years

2 Likes

By 8th graders? Yeah probably LOL

what kind of school has cocaine

No that wasn’t sarcastic I meant it

1 Like

Or mentioned, at least, is what I was hoping for

Yeag

The “clearly you don’t own an air fryer” with the words “have never been to a competitive school in the northeastern United States”

3 Likes

what the hell is going on over there

The northeastern United States

1 Like

Guy who allegedly sold it had recently moved from NYC

I am scottish its true. Cocaine was not the drug of choice at my school. Not that I know what the drug of choice was at my school. Again. Rule abider

2 Likes

I applied to a really competitive NE boarding high school that was a dartmouth Feeder. and afaict everyone there was on 15 different stimulants. My mom didn’t let me go

2 Likes