fuck you

1 Like

palpacels SEETHING over calmchads. i’m so restpilled

3 Likes

vaporwave heartcels vs the nightbased Tachicardichads

1 Like

damnit i got crossposted

3 Likes

I had 21 beats. Multiplied by 4 it would be 84, but I don’t feel that’s accurate :skull:

Nah that sounds reasonable enough

I take really good care of my heart. Not on purpose though, i cannot stress that enough. It just happens that a bunch of the foods I avoid are bad for my heart.

Quiz: when you stand up for too long can you physically feel your blood drain toward your feet. Or just when you stand up initially at all. When you’re dehydrated can you physically feel your low blood volume

Or when you get blood drawn

One time i woke up in the morning and my heart was beating so fast that I couldnt hear anything else and I think about why I didnt go to the hospital alot. I did however count the dream that was before it as a vision though. I probably still should go to the doctors about that. How does one tell the doctors something really weird happened a year ago

1 Like

yeah

I can’t believe you do not chuck burgers down the throat

sometimes when I stand up i just can’t see for 10 seconds

1 Like

OMG TWINNING i LOVE going blind

1 Like

I also used to have alot. I would stand up suddenly without properly waking up and then I would feel faint and blind and I had to balance myself on a wall and hope my parents wouldn’t notice that I am fainting for like 10 seconds

This conversation has reminded me that I need to contact the doctors. Sad

1 Like

as much of a proud american as I am, i do not. My cardiologist was like “wow, you take really good care of your heart! No red meat, no alcohol, no smoking/tobacco, very lititle dairy, I can tell you care a lot about your heart :)”

Shut up doctor boy. I am just a lactose intolerant vegetarian with a familial history of alcoholism. I do none of that stuff on purpose.

2 Likes

Do it! Beat your [

Arrhythmia

](Arrhythmia - NHS)

SOY MARSHAL
SOY MARSHAL

3 Likes

I take probably So bad care of my heart. I eat so much steak