Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

<140 posts to 20002

What do the spanish call soy beans?

i loooove soy sauce (not supposed to have this. I just dont care). and tofu. I am a literal soy-filled liberal

yeag. I also have to talk to them about medication and then another secret third issue. And chase up physiotherapy. I’m probably missing something

I saw a MU setup, which featured a role called Lyncher.
Apparently, they have to get their town target executed to win the game.
The role is mafia aligned for obvious reasons. Gee where have I seen this sort of role?

I don’t want to worry, but DO make sure to visit your doctor early here! Especially when it concerns the heart.

Asthma. Gotta remind them that breathing is hard so they give me the breathing things.

it’s just like amongus

I got 60 beats per minute on the dot. I am a clock

3 Likes

Hello a clock

1 Like

You are also banned

1 Like

I was looking at my watch so I know it’s not just being bad at timekeeping

Fall of Rome has a role called Centurion, which is a town Lyncher.

1 Like

ok robot. Just wait y2krete when your heart clock resets and oil stops getting sent to your sensors. what then

1 Like

Tachycardia only club

1 Like

yeag
the issue is I cant bring up everything in one appointment. So i have to do a couple per and then have another appointment. and I am very forgetful. Even about things that I can feel at this very moment

Note it down wahman!!!

Kiiiruma was supposed to get a Centurion win D2 in Fall of Rome. Except they had the utter misfortune to nominate the Augur.

I don’t like the doctor. I can diagnose my own stuff. give me the medicine. Never once has the doctor told me something i didn’t already know