Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Most people don’t use water bottles as teddy bears for a reason may

1 Like

i… think it is
its just time written in such a confusing way nobody who isn’t familiar with it knows what you’re talking about

1 Like

I’m very weak in general and even more so when I’m half asleep so I suspect my hands just gave out and I dropped the water and fell back asleep

It’s “Four PM”, I just wrote out Post Meridiem because it’s funnier

1 Like

Well I know that now but I had to figure this out experimentally

1 Like

I think May is banned from mafia until I figure out how to stop sulking about being executed. But this doesn’t hold if I get bored so you can’t discipline me for this

1 Like

BotF also doesn’t count because I get to keep talking. Discord games don’t count because they don’t execute me there

3 Likes

i think you should probably think about being executed as “what to improve on” rather then “this is everyone elses fault”

When have I ever indicated that I think the latter because like

1 Like

Can I displine you :3c

this is true universally tbh tbh

The only reason I don’t express the former as much is because people yell at me when I do

1 Like

i read sfol70
you seemed really. angry about it.

1 Like

I literally have repeatedly just said I think I’m bad at mafia and I’m being executed because I’m bad at mafia and I’m banned from mafia until I figure out how to stop being upset about being bad at mafia

2 Likes

I was angry but it wasn’t because I blamed other people

1 Like

then why were you even angry

If other people act what I perceive as unfairly and incompetently to me I don’t get angry I get really smug

2 Likes

I was angry at myself because I thought it was my fault

1 Like

chat does anyone have sleeping tips the insomnias exploding my brain

1 Like

The only thing I really got mad at people for was seeming like they were unvoting me out of pity because that just made me feel like I was even worse at the game