Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

When have I ever indicated that I think the latter because like

1 Like

Can I displine you :3c

this is true universally tbh tbh

The only reason I don’t express the former as much is because people yell at me when I do

1 Like

i read sfol70
you seemed really. angry about it.

1 Like

I literally have repeatedly just said I think I’m bad at mafia and I’m being executed because I’m bad at mafia and I’m banned from mafia until I figure out how to stop being upset about being bad at mafia

2 Likes

I was angry but it wasn’t because I blamed other people

1 Like

then why were you even angry

If other people act what I perceive as unfairly and incompetently to me I don’t get angry I get really smug

2 Likes

I was angry at myself because I thought it was my fault

1 Like

chat does anyone have sleeping tips the insomnias exploding my brain

1 Like

The only thing I really got mad at people for was seeming like they were unvoting me out of pity because that just made me feel like I was even worse at the game

I cannot even sedate myself to sleep shits fucked

The rest of it was just me being really short-tempered because I was upset about being bad

I ask and I ask what I’m doing wrong and nobody ever gives me an answer people will flat-out go “oh it wasn’t your fault, that wasn’t your bad, stop being self-deprecating by asking what you did wrong” and that’s not my intention clearly it is my fault on some level because it’s happened six times in a row when I used to essentially never get executed. And I am still essentially never executed in other places where I play differently

one second.

1 Like

I enjoy being what I feel like is wrongly persecuted. You saw how I acted in, like, Flicker, you saw how I still think that’s the greatest & my favourite game I’ve played here. I get to be better than everyone I get to be the smartest boy in the world. When I feel like it’s my fault, I get upset about it. And it’s tied up in illness shit because the feeling that I’m getting worse at mafia ties in with the feeling that I am losing my mind and becoming less capable in general. So I get very short-tempered about it and snap at people. It’s not because I am upset At Them

1 Like

i am not good enough to analyze why people got executed nor do i read enough

so if that happens with me sorry :skull:

Nah you’re fine I’ve never felt it happen with you

1 Like