Nya
Meow
Purr

1 Like

Nya
Meow
Purr
:3

Friend received an extremely pissed off email asking their Splatoon team to put their ID numbers in their battlefy names. Like extremely pissed off. Included a :3 also. I look at the tournament rules and they explicitly say ID numbers are not required. Friend brings this up in their Discord ready to get banned. They say “what email”

Apparently some ROGUE TO from their PR DEPARTMENT is having a very bad week and sent this email politely requesting everybody have a terrible day about, a rule that doesn’t exist

1 Like

nya

1 Like

reaching out because we have WAY too many of you being ineligible to play in [tournament] because of your splashtags. it isnt that hard really. here are all the members/teams that are ineligible and will be removed from rosters if their splashtags aren’t fixed before registration closes:

[LONG LIST OF TEAMS]. not sure how that happens

reminder a splashtag should look like THIS: [EXAMPLE] with the damn NUMBERS at the end ok thank you if you have any questions email them to me at [EMAIL] or [NAME] on discord i will get back to you eventually i promise :3

have a terrible horrible no good very bad day/evening,
[NAME]

It’s such a shame that when they made Battlefy they made it the world’s worst website, except for start.gg, which is even worse. So sad

people try to convince us that the police are the good guys but have you ever noticed that an officer cannot enter your house without being invited

4 Likes

warrants are a loophole where you technically still live in someone else’s land so the government can invite them in instead

sorry i lurk everywhere all at the same time

1 Like

You used to go by ivyeo right kanave? Think I used to play with you in the unofficial
Might play there again soon. Finally got my laptop repaired

1 Like

Is Wario Catholic

my lawyers have advised me not to make the joke i'm about to

I have recently discovered that Wario is the ultimate vampire hunter and would solo vampirefiction

• Garlic
  • Can’t be killed in any way that matters
  • He gotta win
  • Known to use explosives
3 Likes

Shapeshifting is the best power because I could use it to commit body horror to traumatize people without suffering the negative consequences to my health that ripping off my jaw would normally cause

1 Like

This legit looks like something only you’d post

130 days down on the ban. 870 to go

they cant hold me back forerver

7 Likes

fuck no nut november. its no mafia coupleofyearsish

4 Likes