Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Truly if they understand game integrity they’ll do it themselves

2 Likes

exactly exactly you are understanding now. you would make a good Jigsaw Apprentice

Hug. I’m sorry it’s rough for you sweetheart

@may

3 Likes

:(

1 Like

terry pratchett XD

1 Like

Do you guys have mental conversations with yourselves? Is that crazy?

And also forming your thoughts as if you were a commentator. I think I’ve rotted my brain on YouTube so much that I’ve made the habit to form my every thought as if I were narrating to an audience

1 Like

I ordinarily don’t think in words, so I don’t have conversations with myself, but when I need to do something and it’s just not happening I can order myself to do it and it works

1 Like

I wish I could experience how you or others think. For me it’s a non-stop barrage of words. When I experience an emotion or just about anything I imagine myself saying it out loud and I imagine my voice saying it. It really amplifies it. I think this results in me being very hyper/ cutesy / loving when I’m in a great mood. It’s really really rough when I’m suffering though. I’ve often wished I could dampen myself. The only time I’ve achieved this is weed and catharsis after a bad episode.

1 Like

Usually when I experience my emotions I feel them but you do you

1 Like

I think in words

Most of the time I have words overlapping or two or three songs plaging at the same time though

I only think in words when there’s, like… a reason for it to be in words. Imaginary conversation, thinking up posts to post, song stuck in my head, tired and need to order myself around, that kind of thing. I wouldn’t say I never do it but it’s not always

1 Like

What does this mean

I think in words if I’m thinking about words

Otherwise I don’t think in words

This is about the Minecraft people I don’t know or understand but “improv does away with morals” is the funniest fucking sentence to me

2 Likes

YOOOOOO

2 Likes

due date: nov 10, 2023
date completed: nov 10, 2023

2 Likes

That is how exams work. You have to start them an hour before they’re due, on account of doing otherwise is “cheating”. Can’t believe there’s enforced procrastination

3 Likes