Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

yea

1 Like

I’m just trying to find a fun script

yes and no

RAW, yes

however you can just break rules to say the atheist gained the farmer ability and got told they were a farmer etcera

also dont listen to stream ben is not a good ST :wowee:

i mean genuinely poisoner is the only minion consistently worth killing with vigor.

spy… maybe if you want to have access to a continually updated grimoire? but you’re gonna have to deal with people asking why you’ve been consistently whispering this guy who died 3 nights ago

assassin… if you really want to conserve the kill? really any circumstance in which assassin is worth vigoring is one in which killing them is gonna make it kinda obvious it’s a vigor game anyway.

marionette… if you really truly want to confirm to them that they’re marionette because as far as i can tell they’d keep their bullshit ability? but it’s still a bullshit ability you’re not actually getting anywhere with it

i mean given its a kickstarter reward character they thought it’d be fun on customs

which it is if you dont mind being a lost wolf but like its still the 2nd strongest townsfolk in existence

depending on the storyteller the spy may or may not be seated next to the demon

that wasn’t even Ben

im legally obligated to blame ben

unrelatedly i’m going down the rabbit hole of shitty homebrews and man

I mean in yesterday’s stream he did show the Knight 2 Minions, one of which was lleech host so :joy_wolf:

this is just not even an outsider

on an imp script

Didn’t the leech poison their poisoner

what the fuck is this

yes

im mostly talking about the Knight being literally useless

i don’t even want to begin thinking about how the fuck that would resolve

today i learned: nicki minaj is in call of duty

1 Like

smoothly, actually

the poisoner’s poison immediately stops functioning, as they are poisoned. And lleech picks before poisoner, so there is no issue