Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Whenever I see this I always think about how perfect tense in Latin means completed

1 Like

That kinda perfectionism makes you nervous which makes you wolfy. It makes your decisions play off perfectionism, it makes you fuck up your nightkills, because if you have to play perfectly to win then there’s no point in killing people for agenda reasons, right, because if any townie (even a dead one) suspects you you’ve already lost, therefore make kills that lead suspicion away from you rather than ones that actually kill off your threats (bad idea). It makes you fail to trust and rely on your teammates because you convince yourself your performance is the end-all-be-all of any wolfteam you’re on and therefore you have to endgame and working to improve your teammates’ standing upon your flip is useless (because if you flip you’ve lost). It’s so bad

It’s not even like I wasn’t entirely aware of this exact mindset the whole time it was happening? I listed all of what I’m saying here out in wolfchats while actively doing this shit. Awareness of it did not matter whatsoever it did not help

1 Like

This is why I have a hit list as mafia

1 Like

I always go for the people I haven’t executed yet to execute them

2 Likes

It’s forced imperfection and it’s funny

Not true. Leafia

1 Like

okay but leafia could’ve beat achro in f3

1 Like

Leaf is is an exception

We need to execute Leafia again I think

2 Likes

One more time

Who knows if she’s really dead

She’s the zombul

1 Like

An actual mechanical reason to execute her twice

1 Like

And the one good wolfgame I had on Discord while I still hadn’t won one on FoL yet I circumvented the perfectionism by just keeping myself in Arguing Mode instead of Lying Mode the whole time. I had a ton of trust in my teammates that time around so I was able to tell myself “you don’t need to endgame, you just need to win this one argument and get this guy executed before you because it gives wolves a mech advantage, it’s OK if you sacrifice yourself for it”. And every time I got that guy executed I’d just pick a new guy to get executed and win that fight next too. I was supposed to die so many times and I just didn’t

1 Like

I want to channel that spirit sosososososo bad it was such a good game I can’t stress enough how good a game it was

1 Like

Do it then

1 Like

I’m fully aware may is going to try this the next time she’s a wolf in a game with me

2 Likes

You all don’t let me get away with nearly as much bullshit

2 Likes

Probably because of the lack of confidence. I don’t plan my sweeps N2 here. Circular causation