Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

Oh

yes

i had a uroflow thing

it was certainly uncomfortable but i laughed instead of cried so we ball

1 Like

apple took a cut off IAPs so fortnite started using loopholes to circumvent that so apple took them off the app store and epic sued them for it

1 Like

mf is an anime villain :skull:

2 Likes

IT WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLEEE i am sparing the details but it was FUNNY uncomfortable

1 Like

What is Conservapedia?

1 Like

wikipedia for conservatives, free of all the liberal agenda the normal wikipedia has (aka actual sources for their information)

2 Likes

This feels very overkill…

1 Like

Okay so I’ve done a third trial run on the dress I was previously confused on the evaluation for (received no compliments) and some random guy in the dining hall asked me out so I think it’s a positive on the dress :white_check_mark: Additionally received another compliment from familiar source. Adjusting dress’s rating in the tier list accordingly

1 Like

It feels sort of mean tracking “people I’ve rejected” as a stat but you have to have thorough outfit evaluation…

1 Like

you know as much as I’m not a big fan of you going out on dates with other people you couldve probably gotten like a boba tea or something out of that

3 Likes

Fuck I didn’t think about free boba…

1 Like

:blunder:

1 Like

:blunder:

1 Like

the question is what is the optimal amount of time to keep the con going? like disregarding the ethics of it all we dont care about those

1 Like

Optimal? It’s gotta be pretty long, you can use exploits to avoid having to pay for literally anything for quite some time. Until an equal or greater opportunity arises, surely. How optimal marriage is depends on the exact circumstances re: financials

1 Like

may would you marry someone for boba tea

1 Like

How much boba tea are we talking

1 Like

2 Likes

May arrested after ‘dating more than 35 women at once to get boba tea’

1 Like