Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

And in the first one my controller disconnected and they won on a lot of bullshit objective runs and so on so I can cope with that loss. Team Friend got 2-3ed versus Team Pushing and we 3-0ed Team Friend and Team Pushing went undefeated during the regular season so I believe in us

Ignore what happened to Team Friend during the regular season that’s not important they almost won here and that’s what matters

And I popped off in the last game

Every time we win a game Ivy gets to make one post in the Discord starboard channel because we cut a deal with an admin

2 Likes

Centritide, the player here who Won A Major, is subbing in a match and he’s letting the other team decide what weapon she plays

1 Like

fuck yeah!

The weapon can be bad, but if it is, it has to also be funny

whats the general consensus with whats being choesn

Bloblobber Deco (fairly bad, very funny). Squiffer (good and funny), and then too many people suggested bad unfunny weapons so they started picking

1 Like

what a fucking name

1 Like

Bloblobber Deco is a bathtub that launches bubbles at your opponents. It makes any hallway a hell minefield to navigate. It also has an invincibility special that is basically exclusively used to cheese various objectives.

Squiffer is a weapon for freaks that just points at a guy and kills them. Fast charge one-shot short-range for a sniper but very very mobile I once saw a YouTube compilation called “tell your THERAPIST about my Squiffer” and I was like yeah checks out average Squiffer player

nintendo really was smoking when they made this game huh

i hate sheldon. i dont know who he is. but i dislike his being

This one implies the Bloblobber was once illegal

1 Like

Many people are saying this

1 Like

Sheldon is an illegal gun salesman. the lore grows

2 Likes

He throws a wall of text of dubious veracity at you every time you unlock a weapon. For every weapon. There are like a hundred. People naturally found this very irritating. So in the next game the devs added the ability to speed the text up. But not skip it

1 Like

cool i am happy i am not an outlier

1 Like

Mr Hippo