Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i will say letting mafia choose their roles from a set was cool. it let me make misplays in real time and spend an entire 1 kpn game pondering them

2 Likes

You can flavourclaim your sex…

mahjongsoul.club/characters/sex

i still haven’t entirely forgived my partner who convinced me to let them pick the neighborizer and fake a post restriction wherein they could only say one nonsense word per day. which they had already violated since we made the choices in the middle of day 1. we should’ve picked beholder. somehow they lived for super long

This is my favourite URL in the entire world

one of the mafia claimed sex cop. i instantly scoped it out as a fakeclaim but somehow town bought it

1 Like

SEX COP

SEX COP

Incredible mafia role name

keep in mind the flavor is based on the three kingdoms period of chinese history. so there are like. maybe three women

1 Like

Why were you explicitly permitted to claim your sex

i don’t know. but there were roles where it mechanically mattered

Wild. I guess that makes sense

[Female]: You are female.

our mafia could’ve picked a similar role but the first target healed the second target instead. we did not because there was an objectively better doctor option that was significantly less finicky

Some fucker keeps roleblocking my female passive

oh yeah the player with this role vanillized the cop to make them kill a player who they suspected. who ended up being a different investigative who was about to catch an incriminating action. they then got tracked to the cop (who unrelatedly died that night).

well now that i say it like that damn that game had a lot of investigatives. 1 kpn multiball btw