Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

still another two that i haven’t mentioned. 4 depending on what your definition of investigative is

actually even more that i forgot about. what the fuck

joatmaf

Puyo91_Congratulation

oh god i haven’t even gotten into draftia. it’s fun but like. there’s so much to it

Every day benguined logs on and tells us of new forms of mafia far beyond our comprehension

yeah

1 Like

if it’s any consolation i’m not the one who’s coming up with them

1 Like

i think that’s all the crazy mechanics i’ve come across but at this point i wouldn’t be surprised if i was wrong. also i only covered game-spanning mechanics so crazy role-specific mechanics are probably still out there

Most of our gimmicks are just like “what if VTs could do something”

Because everyone would get annoyed with being VT but nobody wanted to design actual role madness

We had someone throw a game once and intentionally get voted out because “oh I thought the reserve would be mad about being VT if I called for one :(”. Come on man

oh we had these too. except the mechanics would inevitably somehow confirm how many vts there were and screw over the mafia

1 Like

even and especially if they weren’t intended to

:joy_cat:

vt with a 15% chance to treestump after death

Exactly. We had a game where VTs could submit to inspire a player, boosting their role somehow, and a random player would be chosen from the inspirations… just have all the VT claims submit a different player, game broken. We had one where VTs could vote on a night action from a list to choose and a random one would get it… all the VTs died early and two controlled the entire vote. We had one where VTs started out unaligned and chose their alignment. I already told everoyne about that one

1 Like

tbf the first one could be fixed-ish by also giving mafia the ability to boost roles

1 Like

there was one where by some like. number submitting mechanic where everyone submitted a number and the two closest to the average submission got new roles. already two ics but whatever. a player requested for the average to be posted, a seemingly innocuous request that the host agreed to. except you fool, you absolute buffoon, you’ve now just confirmed that there were exactly 5 alive vts at the time of the lottery