Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

protip: if the average is 237.8, you should probably not post it

2 Likes

Itā€™s incredible how many normal games with very capable hosts it feels like we run now

Maybe itā€™s just low volume of games to get fucked up

Did I tell the story of the uninformed cult game I convinced myself was players vs GM and outed myself in

i think so

And then the GM publicly announced that it was not in fact players vs GM and that what I did would in the future be consudered Throwing. And I died. Badly

1 Like

there was one game I played where it really was players vs mod tho lol

i remember the game with the uninformed cult that could recruit from the mafia. who absolutely wouldā€™ve run away with the game had the first mafia to be recruited not intentionally outed the cult and modkilled themselves because they didnā€™t like one of the players in the cult. not even the cult leader. some dispute from a previous game

1 Like

this was not the first time this player had modkilled themselves for a game related reason. or even the second. but somehow this was the one where people decided to not let them play anymore afterwards

:joystick:

is that the reason thereā€™s no access to it anymore

I think this was the game where the core gimmick was the anonymous public messaging channel where everyone could talk. The game with no mafia chat. Where two mafia developed an ā€œunbreakableā€ code to communicate that was very much not unbreakable

1 Like

even without breaking the encryption is it not obvious that two players are sending a lot of encrypted messages to eachother for no reason

Itā€™s anonymous

there was a game where all the millers were in a neighborhood. it was literally called miller chat. but i was mafia and also in this neighborhood. i didnā€™t have a fakeclaim so i claimed vanilla miller. and despite everyone else in the chat having a pr i didnā€™t get called on it for like two days

So everyone knows the encrypted messages are probably wolves but nobody knows Who

1 Like

oh
so the anon channel isnā€™t the main thread?

Itā€™s separate and parallel

1 Like