Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

i love how pokemon made gliscor be on the ground in gen 9. you thought ducking could save you

what if i dont feel obligated and im just autistic

What if I donā€™t feel obligated I just want to annoy you

trick pecha berry gholdengo is coming (it totally doesnā€™t just get outsped and earthquaked trust itā€™s a heat strat trust)

heatran and ttar are going to ru together with weavile. be scared

Then I will feel positively about it as it will allow me to make the observation that you are saying it to annoy me (and therefore is telling the truth, even if you donā€™t intend it that way. When people, for example, lie to me to intentionally make me mad, when they insult me in a Tetris chat or something, and I know they are doing it to make me feel mad, I feel positively about that, as it supplies me the information that they want to make me mad)

3 Likes

And wanting to make me mad on purpose is outside of default social expectations. Itā€™s a really distinctive attitude toward someone thatā€™s very transparent. I appreciate it a lot, actually. I like when people try to make me mad

2 Likes

im sorry you feel that way
get well soon

1 Like

Also because I love attention and itā€™s so much attention. You care about me enough to want me to be mad. You want ot influence my emotional state. Basically a declaration of love IMO

See upon seeing those words I feel like an instant flash of rage because itā€™s the words people usually use to do something I hate. But upon understanding htem I feel the opposite. Fascinating

1 Like

And basically as expected from previous analysis. Doesnā€™t change my knowledge of hte situation

iā€™m not sorry you feel that way
donā€™t get better

1 Like

This is an awesome post and people should send it to me every time I am sick

You know well wishes cards? They should make death wishes cards. For people like me

making people mad by being better than them and then ghosting them is my favorite pastime

2 Likes

Someone told me to kill myself in a Tetris chat because I used DT cannon once and Iā€™m still riding that high. Itā€™s an extrmely easy opener to learn. How to out yourself as sucks at Tetris (the fact that I beat them basically instantly every time also outs htem)

1 Like

I just imagine Italy as some sort tiny person who threatens you and you can stop with one hand

One time in chess an opponent thought I was girl and then started being sexist, and I just did nothing and they were beating me in chess

So then I started trolling them in the middle of the game, talking about some random book and asking them if they read it, and they asked what it was about and then I started ranting at them, and they lost on time presumably because they went to check it out at least a summary and came back

I did not accept the rematch, get destroyed scrub

2 Likes

the first time someone called me a dyke i excitedly went to tell may. he may of slightly rubbed off on me

2 Likes

Every time someone calls me a dyke itā€™s like SNOPES FACT CHECK: TRUE :white_check_mark: !

1 Like