Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

a mimir

cookiie

the fact that literally nobody dignified you implies there is even more to this story than meets the eye

1 Like

I can’t believe may would just let a fucking weapon win like that

1 Like

You can’t allow a fucking support role best you
You must show dominance over the role and be the best at it

1 Like

At least no one laughed at you when you suggested it

They’re very polite

1 Like

may of course went on to kill all 4 yellow inklings and take back the game for team blue

1 Like

For sure

1 Like

I’ve gotten some stupid quads it’s just that now I’m matched up against players who are “”"“at my skill level”""" thanks to “”“seeding”"" and none of my stupid tricks work anymore it’s quite the cliff

1 Like

I am not the only one on my team who does this. There’s another dualies who is just as bad as if not worse than me. But two players hell diving is substantially better than one. Partners in crime

1 Like

How good are you guys at covering stuff with the aggressive gun

WDYM specifically

Splatoon guns cover the ground right

This is one of our mottos because there’s one guy on the team who I’ve been playing with for a while who takes it upon myself to manage my positioning. At this point he just has to say “May” in a certain tone of voice and I sigh and jump out. He has to do it less than he used to but let’s be real it’s still pretty often

1 Like

The May Manager

1 Like

This is how I feel when you keep me indoors

1 Like

Oh yeah painting. Tetras tend to get high paint numbers because they’re constantly diving enemy ink, you can see me move across the map clear as day up there, but they’re actually relatively slow at, like, painting a given area. Dualies are generally mid on paint, we’ll run at least one regular shooter (regular gun) (usually VShot, the normal-aggressive weapon I flex onto, Pep Boy’s running it there) alongside them, often more in Splat Zones (the only ranked mode that actually has painting the ground as part of the objective)

1 Like