Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

This was a good post

literally the only actual change here. i get shouted at directly. like itll send a notif to my phone

THIS was a good post

im not in the compsci class!!! i took software dev!!! they teach us java instead of python!!! god help me!!!

My university is full of fucking compsci majors and they call ME the freak

“Oh yeah people spend 40 hours on a single week of data structures homework” Do you HEAR YOURSELF

STILL not over how in my first lesson my lecturer talked about how they adopted java in the course like a year and a half after its release. like motherfucker it has been 2 decades and youre still using it to teach fundamentals

my university has so few cs majors. unfortunately it instead has a ton of business majors, which might be worse

2 Likes

okay spreadsheetboy im sure youre the normal one

1 Like

“Oh you’re a chem major? Masochist” NOT RELEVANT AT THIS TIME also YOUR major is WORSE

1 Like

you know who they are because they’re the ones wearing suits every day. even when it’s hot

all my college friends are gay compsci people may you have begun civil war

i dont know what gay had to do with this i think its just a fun word to say

if you haven’t experienced american cs majors you are blessed

what are they like

I’m not saying it’s a BAD major all my friends are also this I’m saying they’re incorrect for claiming I’M engaging in self-torture and THEY aren’t. All university education is torture

Also yeah.

On my first day at this university I was talking to the girl next to me about how it’s really irritating that they have such a complex procedure to connect game consoles to wifi. Guy nearby randomly interrupts, unprompted, explaining how to connect a computer or mobile phone to wifi. I say “well that’s not what I was talking about I was talking about a game console”. He proceeds to explain the procedure to connect a game console to the wifi. I say “yes I did this procedure already this is why I am complaining about it”. We are then thankfully separated by a wall.

1 Like

I mention it was the first day to establish the baseline rate of these events. They have continued at a similar pace. This was not an experience that was even remotely unique.

The next guy who takes an even remotely explanatory tone with me is getting killed I don’t care whom