Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

to what standard

1 Like

My best friend growing up was allergic tho so she had to be super cautious around them and I picked up the habit from her

1 Like

i donā€™t have nearly as lively experiences but i have been mosquito food my whole life. idk how they get to some of the spaces they do

a bee got caught in my pants leg once and it was quite possibly the worst experience ever and what made it even better was did you ever realize how fucking loud bees are

2 Likes

Yes I do itā€™s the sound of them that scares me Iā€™ve noticed. Once I figured this out I just wore headphones on all my walks and was fine

I had to mute Minecraft when they added bees

2 Likes

so iā€™m just looking around for a bee before realizing iā€™ve been stung 6 times in the leg

i did get stung by a bee once but it was in my room somehow? and i didnā€™t realize it until i turned my lights on after the fact. just had a slightly painful stimulus and tried to figure out what it was and then i saw a dead bee.

1 Like

I literally donā€™g even know what Iā€™m afraid of being stung doesnā€™t sound that unpleasant. In fact I am very curious what itā€™s like and I think Iā€™d greatly appreciate the novelty. Iā€™m just terrified for the sake of being such

2 Likes

Literally donā€™g. Whatever

An emu might need more than ten bullets from a machine gun to go down. Combine that with their fast speed and ability to strategise, regroup, and hit-and-run, and youā€™ll understand why you arenā€™t killing them easily.

1 Like

if i had a nickel for every person i know whoā€™s wanted to get stung by a bee iā€™d have two nickels. which is two more than i should have

2 Likes

Thats definitely not the worst desire Iā€™ve expressed here

what the fuck

1 Like

Would you like to kill an emu with a really big gun now, our fearless Italy?

1 Like

What youā€™ve gotta undeestand is that I would literally rather die than be bored for a little too long

italy lore i was born with a cartilage growth on my ear which despite simply being a small bump has provoked elf related comments pertaining to it

1 Like

1 Like

admittedly this gun would probably hurt me more than a bird ever could

2 Likes

I have a slightly split earlobe but only One