Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Happy Chicken Farm That Loves Chickens So Much forum mafia when

1 Like

alright thats what i thought but it wasnr sure if there was another reason so i thought id ask

i was like
“… the water of africans? idk if its like. dirty of clean or what”

OH also clarification that might or might not be obvious: this is why eggs probably cause some amount of chicken suffering, it’s not the only reason why eggs are generally held to cause more animal suffering than dairy – that’s partially the conditions and partially the fact that 1 cow makes a lot more milk than 1 chicken makes eggs

2 Likes

needless to say clean water is a fundamental human right

my dad is also always talking about how he has no idea what people have issues with to do with nestle

and nobody tells me why people hate nestle other than the african water thing that i dont really fully understand
so I can’t like. tell him.

Getting a Splatoon lesson with my team from a streamer right now and they’re saying May should be in charge and everybody should do what May is doing and back up May

3 Likes

Not kidding

1 Like

can confirm i am the streamer (i stream on discord to an audience of 1)

tutuu stop liking randomass posts i made 4 hours ago i was a different person then

6 Likes

(real)

probably not even exaggerating

honestly yeah

4 hours is a large portion of your life span

you growing up by 4 hours is like growing up by 10%

3 Likes

real

1 Like

eliza complaining about someone liking her posts

hm

3 Likes

no I just wanted to make that joke
and also its from the conversation where we were talking about silviu being gay and it reminded me of shit i wanted to say but couldnt

2 Likes

@LEAFIA
LEAFIA

4 Likes

there’s no way right

1 Like

thats probably her

vote her and see if she omguses

4 Likes