Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

oh my god i also do this

1 Like

am i may

I have 3 mobile browser tabs. This one, job application, Flight Rising. I have some organisational work to do on Flight Rising so itā€™s an Important Thing

Very sad! No cure

3/4ths of my current open tabs are about reu applications iā€™m currently putting off (theyā€™re due in two hours)

Closing tabs is so fun Iā€™m addicted to closing tabs

The best one is when Iā€™m studying for an exam so I open all the lecture slide decks in different tabs, go take the exam, come back, and get to close like a dozen tabs at once

Igot 100% on that Physics II exam I tried to put off because I was sick so weā€™ve got some May Ws in

May!!!

Side order looks cool.

Sorder

what grade did you get on that exam you completely forgot about

Sorderer

And I only got 64% not worse on the exam that I forgot existed in the course I shouldnā€™t be in as a freshman. Weā€™ve recovered from worse. You only need a 90% to get an A

As just mentioned 64%

why are you in a course you shouldnā€™t be in as a freshman. what course

The homework has extra credit so we can recover

Itā€™s some inorganic chemistry course that was like the only chemistry course running in the spring I could take. I technically have the prereqs but itā€™s not recommended and Iā€™m the only freshman there I think

how do chem majors understand literally anything chemists make up words

2 Likes

I gotta put more work into keeping up with it cause the slide decks & homework alone arenā€™t actually enough to get all the material on the exams. Itā€™s fucked!