Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

There was a dude who turned down my sister in middle school, she sent in a threat to the cops that the boy said he was going to shoot up the school.

2 Likes

humor is derived from the fact that the cover appears to depict a marriage proposal, implying that the essay is a romance novel or something along those lines, when in fact the essay “A Modest Proposal” is about cannibalism

1 Like

w-why

oh right i forgot that real proposals exist

1 Like

A similar thing happened to me ngl

ego?

idk my sister is crazy

1 Like

Skill issue honestly

1 Like

Damn you guys don’t have normal school lives that’s kinda fucked up

My school only had boring experiences of kids bringing a knife to a school and attacking another kid with it

1 Like

In second grade my parents pulled me from school for a day because someone’d ripped a photo a kid brought in as a decoration. And they pulled us all from recess, made us write essays on who we thought did it. They pulled me out for questioning for like fifteen minutes straight because I went to the bathroom a lot and the photo was hung up in the bathroom. They told me they’d questioned everybody, but I asked my friends and they hadn’t been. I cried the entire time and denied it and told my parents and they were like “what the fuck” and pulled me

3 Likes

Oh I did that in Elementary school

2 Likes

Yea sounds like an average day

2 Likes

And, I mean, I did it, but htat wasn’t relevant

3 Likes

They had no proof

i think the most exciting thing to happen in my hs was the time someone wrote a fanfiction in which the entire baseball team and at least one teacher were attracted to them

1 Like

earlier this year some homophobic rapist (no I am not joking) was running for student government
he created a bunch of pins that said “LIKE A GOOD NEIGHBOR ASHTON IS THERE”

anyways so one of my friends changed these pins to say “FUCK ASHTON”
and the school punished him
which is probably reasonable except in the fact the punishment was really harsh

anyways the guy didn’t win the election (shocker!)

2 Likes

My mother for some reason gave me a giant ass knife to cut a pie that I was bringing in for an end of year celebration. So my dumbass was threatening people with the knife and I got suspended for A WHOLE WEEK. I DIDNT EVEN GET TO GO TO FIELD DAY.

2 Likes

Damn you were introduced to mafia real early

2 Likes

I had a normal school life. It was my church life that was weird.

When I was 8, the preacher’s son took me outside and put me in a headlock. We’re standing in the parking lot and he pulled out his pocket knife and put it to my throat. He said to my brother who was with me “If you dont go find my toy you stole from me, I will kill him”

2 Likes

they got suspended for a day for their own safety because i think the entire baseball team wanted their head

2 Likes

okay phrasing

3 Likes