Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

damn :frowning_face:

1 Like

but guns tho

1 Like

the printing press is directly responsible for the protestant revolution which is responsible for the protestant work ethic which is responsible for the wage cycle

1 Like

I make this typo too often to be as impactful but

1 Like

Also we ENGAGED WITH HER TOPIC. LIKE THAT WAS THE POINT OF THE EXERCISE. WE DEVELOPED OPINIONS ON OUR OWN AND TALKED THROUGH IT AND THOUGHT ABOUT THE HISTORY. AND SHE WAS LIKE “NO YOU’RE WRONG LOL”. DUDE WE DID EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANTED WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE’RE WRONG

2 Likes

3 Likes

as everyone knows in history there is a definite right and wrong

3 Likes

“to mod anywhere”

:wowee:

2 Likes

Same
And this city is far too unsafe to walk/ride so they just sit there for months
Whatever scooter person is in charge of this area has a rough job

1 Like

Ok i almost said that but decided i’d rather just self own than maybe start a fight :wowee:

1 Like

Being a hypocrite is a requirement

I should pull a Bubbles and pick up the scooters and sell them to the company.

2 Likes

Same teacher was also exceptionally shitty about my accommodations despite herself being disabled. Dunno why she in particular was so insistent on making me fight for every inch. Meanwhile the notoriously harsh math teacher gave me a speech about “listen, fair doesn’t mean equal” and let me just not turn in homework

4 Likes

Rachel and not being scared of picking fights with mods

:wowee:

2 Likes

The FoL mods are all cowards I’ve been trying to get them to ban me for months and no dice

2 Likes

tutuu liked a post! Good morning tutuu hope you slept well friend

3 Likes

oh i forgot. my 7th grade algebra 1 teacher almost didn’t let me advance to algebra 2 (only taught at the high school) because i wasn’t taking notes and doing things “the right way” (clearly means i must be bad at math, but to be fair i was a little shit). they had a meeting with my parents and the algebra 2 teacher (i was supposed to go to it but i was sick that day) and the algebra 2 teacher basically told her to suck it up and let me advance

2 Likes

If you are looking for advice from me, I charge $20/hr for getting banned lessons

2 Likes

she moved out after that year and while it’s probably unrelated i like to think it was my fault

1 Like

5 Likes