Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

like I don’t know the whole situation but

I have bad news

well if youre the one heading out like. fair dues. youre doing that. only you
if you want them gone you have to have the community agree. and if theyre not on the same page then you probably dont want to be around them very much either

1 Like

I’ve abused plenty of people, so I’m an abuser in your view

but what if I decide to stop abusing people, am I now not an abusive person?

I think people should labels on things that aren’t so thin.

what

my. my sibling in christ

i have heard you speak one word (i think) and it was just “real” so i fully believe this

2 Likes

I think labels are bad.

okay first of all just because a person “stops being abusive” doesn’t mean you still don’t have trauama from it

second of all I agree but not in this way

I have gotten someone banned from a community before because it was me or them before. If the community didnt want to I wouldve straight up just been gone. Which wouldve sucked. But that is how that works

1 Like

I phrased this horribly

1 Like

i feel like i joined at a bad time

nya

2 Likes

so tom and jerry right

2 Likes

but its like a “I’ll totally improve myself and you can definitely trust me” type thing

homosexuals

1 Like

yeah there are a lot of those around here

anyway, what were you saying about tom and jerry

if you stop abusing someone then no you’re not an abuser anymore I guess (that’s kinda subjective but that’s my opinion)

but if someone is currently abusing you you shouldn’t stick around which is what it seemed like you were arguing against but correct me if I’m wrong

1 Like

It seems like you are applying your own bias to the hypothetical.

Where did I say you are trusting someone? All I said was that someone not currently doing something is what matters.

1 Like

@katze make story’s role a gladiator for fam4

1 Like