Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

simply get better at lying

2 Likes

ngl when i rolled evil twin i thought you were gonna make it iamagummybear to really cap things off. they ended up being my archrival that game anyway for other easons

2 Likes

i’m good at lying!! i’m just not good at doing it without an involuntary laugh

2 Likes

I was tempted

2 Likes

Evil Twin is fun because as soon as the game started, we both started screaming at each other.

Honestly, I think the only reason people believed me over you was because you left first.

(for context gummy pushed for my execution for 4 straight days and ended up solving game 1, and was the demon i poe’d in game 2. their clockmaker 2 “solved” game 3 even though the demon was two steps from both twins)

3 Likes

if gummy was the good twin i could’ve won i think

I think you and gummy being Evil Twins would’ve killed us.
Like, real-life killed us.

yeah so i could’ve won

if Gummy was the Good Twin then the Artist info could’ve just solved the twins thing

1 Like

vortox game, obviously

1 Like

I meant with respect to “gummy was my thing of being Artist and Good Twin”.

you all took the Clockmaker info at face value without considering Vortox/No Dashii

2 Likes

Vigormortis is ok

But it does bar all outsiders without Sentinel

yes and it was very annoying! and i didn’t know how to push for that without people saying “oh who cares you’re evil”

2 Likes

I didn’t forcerand roles, in real life you’re just picking tokens out of a bag

I did select you to be the Good Twin since that’s not a randed decision

1 Like

This was a possibility, but I didn’t have the energy to solve it and keep screaming at benugined, so I kinda went, “Screw it,” and hoped it wasn’t.

1 Like

I get that; just saying that if she was in my position, that wouldn’t have been a solution.