Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

i think my artist fakes make it very clear that i’m not actually good at coming up with fake artist questions on the spot

1 Like

Benguined when they accidentally clear a PoE slot.

i gambled on which slot was the demon and chose wrong!

unforch! but it was obviously a vortox/no dashii game anyway so.

1 Like

i’m 2/2 in faking artist and accidentally clearing a poe slot

1 Like

Benguin I think your biggest problem as evil is that you keep trying to play around Clocktower meta but no one in your group knows Clocktower meta

1 Like

everyone else’s biggest problem is that none of them can fakeclaim for shit

2 Likes

but obviously the widow was gonna poison the savant! the good team even figured that out from first principles!

well Ash’s Snake Charmer fake was fine

1 Like

i just. may have pushed for that world a little too heavy handedly

ironically i think my biggest blunder was pushing through the execution on the cannibal but i thought we had a shot at the 2 good exes world

if there isn’t someone else dead when i get executed they don’t solve

Character development, baby!

Nah, you played well.
I should’ve realized you were my ally and killed [other person].

you’ve learned to fakeclaim as Good, now you just need to be able to do it as evil,,

i genuinely forgot that the world in which they were widow just. completely contradicted my artist info. so i just completely ignored that

I mean, my Amnesiac fake was quite good in that I played it exactly how I would’ve played as an Amnesiac.

hey the amne fake almost got him through! (because i was the only one who knew how amne worked and deliberately didn’t challenge it)

Oh, yeah, how does the Amnesiac role work?

i heard him be like “oh i asked and i’m not the cannibal” and i was just like “oh i’m gonna have to pretend that amne is a random on-script role for the rest of the game aren’t i”