Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

it’s fun to hear savant info and in real time figure out which one’s true and which one’s false. too bad the savant was poisoned though :/

2 Likes

The real monkey’s paw would be giving me a Soul Gem.

1 Like

@Ash this is how all-amne games go btw

3 Likes

(intentionally cherry picking an unhinged example for comedic effect)

1 Like

Oh dear god.

this was far far from the most unhinged thing about this game. but i can’t even explain the unhinged parts because i don’t really understand them myself

1 Like

Send them anyways.

there were third party mythics who had various esoteric wincons. that they didn’t know

1 Like

it would take like 20 screenshots to explain just the symphony and i still don’t even entirely know what it means!

1 Like

Like, “Cause the Collision” level of esoteric?

eliza played this game she’s better equipped to explain it than i am

1 Like

all-amne script but it’s just Mountainous15er

(the Minions all have the ability "Good cannot win while you live. Each night*, all living evils wake to choose a player; they die. [-1 Demon])

5 Likes

1 Like

anyway i think that’s about as unhinged as all-amne games have gotten? wait what am i saying there’s literally one on the archives where a good player started with this ability and immediately wished that every player also got it

3 Likes

Ok, that is really funny though.

1 Like

the consequence: each other player has that ability

3 Likes

This was a really stupid consuequence

“Play the last movement of the Symphony on Day 7”

1 Like

anyways I don’t hate myself so I’m not going to run Teensyville: All Amnes Edition

3 Likes

This was combined with “the game ends on day 7” except they’re actually the same thing