Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

“Thank god Cory is here! He knows a thing or two about houses”

i cannot underemphasize that this is the real plot of a cory in the house episode (replacing owl with russian leader, of course)

1 Like

“Maaaan and I needed to tell you… some news about… uhm…”

“Oh. Maybe… Uhm…”

*Kerry faces the door and stares at it for a whole two minutes contemplating to leave or not."

“Meow”

1 Like

wait actually lmao
that show has a wild premise in the first place tbf

2 Likes

“Cupcake! Take muffin and hide!”

yeah i learned it from a 40 minute video trying to figure out what political party the president from that show is in

2 Likes

they end up ultimately figuring it out from a completely different disney show

2 Likes

That’s a stupid name for a cat.

Daron doesn’t hear you as he’s incredvily focused on the current DDR battle

“CORY! HOLD ON TO THE BACK BAR CORY! IT MAKES YOU LOOK COOL! HOLD ON TO IT WHILE YOU DANCE CORY!”

1 Like

which one?

“Not now Cupcake we can talk about your upcoming name change later.”

1 Like

The cat appears to be an attitude too

How much I love you guys, you know how to sometimes make me chuckle hard

I won’t leave before you call me on my actual name. We talked about it already.

“Do you have to do this in front of guests?”

2 Likes

there’s a hannah montana crossover episode with the cory in the house president (where, incidentally, the president does very illegal things) and then later in the series there’s an obama cameo where he’s the president and there’s some throwaway line that implies the affiliation of the last president (although i forget what the line is)

3 Likes

I feel like this implies that cory’s dad is george w bush

3 Likes

the disneyverse has presidential elections on World Cup years, not normal election years. also i think he was a democrat who got primaried due to cory causing countless scandals and still being allowed in the white house anyway

2 Likes

I don’t know why Llewelin Mayhew Matt O’gready Baudelaire is so complicated for you.

1 Like