Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

…most people consider that a good thing.

ok

1 Like

this is one of the unethical things I would never ever do that is nevertheless very tempting (as opposed to unethical things I wouldn’t do that aren’t tempting, like I don’t feel at all tempted to murder people)

3 Likes

why are you trying to get yourself doxxed

2 Likes

Just be an ass and nobody will tell you their secrets

You haven’t played enough online multiplayer.

shhhhhh

1 Like

People aren’t that honest to strangers most of the time. You’ve gotta be really likeable or prepare for thelongcon.jpg

unethical alting strategies do include befriending people so theyll vouch for you. i also suggest having a handler. and also not doing that

1 Like

Yea I agree with this, deceiving people like that I feel is really crossing a line.

1 Like

what the hell

hey this is my alt how do you all feel about fol moderator katze

4 Likes

But yea, its really insane how little privacy people have, its why I take a ton of precautions

1 Like

wait

fuck katze am i right lol

5 Likes

An easier longcon is to just make it really really clear that you as a person appreciate criticisms brought to your face especially by close friends and you delight in being insulted and that learning about others’ perceptions of you is one of your favourite things to do. Like I am

3 Likes

You make it sound like you love being insulted, regardless of what the insult is

1 Like

You’ll still hit people who are too shy to do it but most of them are often gonna be too shy to say it to a random other person either. If you really must, put a close friend up to it

Yes

Someone is still blushing after winning ritual mafia :blush:

1 Like