Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

unfortunately that mostly does not result in people actually criticizing me :(

1 Like

i generally take precautions. generally
you will know if i took precautions with you by how quickly i start telling you secrets at 2am

1 Like

I am awful with taking complements, I just get so overwhelmed lmao

1 Like

WHO CHABGED IT BSCK

GINFE MY MAY BACK

Your secrets or other ppl’s secrets? :thinking:

If it’s a true insult, I get more information. All of my like is in pursuit of information, and information about myself is even better still. Information about me that people often hide from me in order to be “polite”? Gold.

If it’s an untrue insult, I get to look at it, see it doesn’t apply to me, have my ego fed by thre fact that it doesn’t apply to me, and gain insight into what the other person sees as insulting, and what their emotional state is that would lead them to either believe this falsehood about me or tell lies to me on purpose because they’re mad at me or w/e.

Awesome either way

1 Like

I struggle with this to this day

1 Like

oh my secretd i lose inhibition when im tired. its generally why i only take next steps at night. if you want to further your relationship with me stop me from sleeping and strike

2 Likes

But like how do you know if an insult is true?

For me im like that when I just wake up

but middle of the night im like at peak performance its insane

Man im like drunk when im tired

2 Likes

i don’t talk to people when i just wake up. historically even post-college my least active hours on discord are 6/7am. 5am is stronger

1 Like

SAME

2 Likes

being tired is how i came out as trabsgender

1 Like

Thats me after at least 2 nights of no sleep

Everything feels like a loopy haze and i just say whatever i think without any filter

And i stim a lot

3 Likes

note: i was already girl. i do not know why i did this to myself
well i know but the answer is sad so i do not know why i did this to myself

2 Likes

Thinking about it a lot

3 Likes