Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Head reviewer means you beam the contents of your mind to all of the other reviewers’ heads & brains to ensure consistent standards & so they become perfect copies of you hence why setups nerd reviwed

1 Like

May reviewer time :)

1 Like

:)

1 Like

:)

1 Like

if you are interested in being a reviewer we’d be happy to interview you for the position! (this is serious ftr)

2 Likes

I’ve thought about it I don’t know whether it’s idea good or bad

1 Like

if you’re like “hello I am May I have zero idea how to review and think [insert your favorite terrible setup here] is balanced” we can just not accept you :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Oh it’s more like the whole thing about head and brain full of bees etc

Not so much “can I review setups” as “can I complete tasks”

for anyone keeping track of this terrakion has unfortunately already been banned from pu

1 Like

I wanted to become balancer at Loop but they rejected me & picked four other people :joycat:

2 Likes

I applied before they even put out the call for applications. I’m pretty sure I prompted them to do it

1 Like

That was because you’re generally unempathetic.

5 Likes

you see may, balancers are expected to be generally empathetic towards the hosts they review. with that in mind, the reasons for your rejection are obvious

4 Likes

gdi magnus

2 Likes

nice

this one is funnier but unfortunately also later

3 Likes

I only had a few seconds to interrupt.

1 Like

I was going to post “say the line, benguined” before either of you got a chance to but I got distracted by going to the pantry to eat chocolate chips

1 Like

They didn’t even like reject me or follow up on it at all. It was just like “can I be a reviewer please” and they were like “acknowledged :)” and then weeks later I got an @everyone ping like yeah these 4 other people got it

2 Likes