Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Its why you need to talk with upperclassmen to find out which professors are dope and which suck

any answer i could possibly give would be biased by the fact that my particular odes class was so bad

3 Likes

My diff eq lacking partial diffs was the only thing that caused umich to reject my transfer. Still sad about that

My worst professor was in Machine Learning

I came into that class hoping to code stuff and have fun, but noooo, it was all hella theoretical math

i have no animosity for the professor as a person. but man. quizzes every other week is NOT good for the psyche. neither are lectures straight out of the book when they’re not even any better explained

1 Like

and like it was BAD

Isnt quizzes every other week good?

i often questioned why i showed up to that class and at a certain point it was just because i didn’t want the professor to think any less of me

1 Like

The norm for me was weekly at my uni

tests every other week. did i say quizzes. i meant like. full on multipage tests

Oh we had quizzes every week at 8AM…

Georgia Tech was alright but our marching band was depressing as shit we couldn’t win a game to save our lives. Choosing to go there instead of in state was really stupid but I never would have acted differently at the time so it’s fine

OH

i still vividly remember the one test where the next day the professor emailed us to announce that he was giving out a take home makeup test that was just an easier version of that test

Yeah that’d do it

Oh yea no thats BAD

Yea I could have gone there, but they wanted me to pay full price and I was like naw

how did you have time in class to do things

My Physics II professors refuse to use the words clockwise and counterclockwise

1 Like