Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Play and stream it on nerdcord.

2 Likes

ok so when i’m wolfing against you I should subtlely try to make you confident so I can push you off of it nya nya nya

2 Likes

It’s like… a courtroom argument. We’re all doing the same thing. We’re all on equal footing, trying to survive and trying to get other people killed. I’m just the only one with an assignment.

I often act as if I genuinely believe the cases I’m pushing, I get frustrated and go “why don’t they see how wolfy this person is!!!”, et cetera. It’s why I’m physically incapable of distancing or bussing - as wolf, I define my worldview as the Maximally Wrong One, in which all wolves are town and all town are wolves, and have to go out of my way if I ever want to subvert that, and so I’ll naturally move to TR partners, and I rarely change that, because being inconsistent on a partner is worse than townreading them, IMO.

2 Likes

At the end the goat dies and the skeleton does the fortnite default dance.

if i was a furry i’d be a butch lion

or a quokka just for tutuu

5 Likes

Yesssss :blush:

And I’ll go “I’m aware of that tell, I said it in cookie thread, it’s not alignment-indicative because I know what the tell is and how to fake it”

2 Likes

but i will say that t!you wouldn’t change your play because it’s normal. the normal state for t!you after a bunch of misexes is not confidence.
so if you were really aware of it, you’d make your play less confident
which you aren’t doing

1 Like

Their eyes creep me out.

3 Likes

OH good May wolf lore that comes from my inability to bus: I change my mind on townies. I start out townreading some people, a pool of both partners and townies. As things go on, I’ll run out of PoE players to push, and I’ll start taking the townies out of my TRs. I don’t do the same for partners. If I’m not questioning a townread, that’s probably because I’m taking it as a given when I define my worldview… and that worldview is that all wolves are town.

2 Likes

Well not being confident makes me trash garbage at playing the game so I would hope I try to change that as town

2 Likes

absol but gayer

thank me later

2 Likes

Is yours the pink panther?

may is wolfing rn and saying this to make herself less polarized

2 Likes

I WANNA RAND TOWN SO BAD I WANT TO GET BETTER AT IT

2 Likes

opossums >>>>>>>>>>>>> possums

cute lil smiley bois

1 Like

ok so

may kills townies → may is wolf
may kills wolves → may is town

3 Likes

Tutuu is out here asking the real questions.

2 Likes

how would i do that

1 Like

I mean yeah you can generally use this to read me. I fuck up some towngames but if I ever kill a wolf I’m probably town given my deep-set inability to bus

2 Likes