Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

is nay soup

5 Likes

Not on-topic here, please take it to the containment thread

3 Likes

purple

1 Like

Who are you.
Genuinely, who the fuck are you, I thought you were just a gimmick account made for a bit that one time, but it’s back now???

Who is running this account

3 Likes

why so purple?

4 Likes

it was so strong it spilled over into botc
the containment isnt working

3 Likes

The alt accounts are invading fol. Soon there will be more alts than mains

1 Like

fraZ0R_but_purple isn’t fraZ0R???

3 Likes

Okay that makes it way funnier

2 Likes

the other day family friends came over. my sister and brother in law are both teachers and they were speaking about how the situation at their schools has reached a point where the kids are identifying as cat people and meowing and refusing to communicate in other ways

later my mom learnt about what furries were and i took the opportunity to tell her that on the website where i play mafia, pretty much everyone is gay, transgender, a furry, or all of the above

there isn’t a punchline to this or anything i just thought the situation was pretty uncanny

8 Likes

nya nya nya nya

2 Likes

(i am NOT a furry! i am gay however)

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

im sorry you had to tell your mother you played m*fia

5 Likes

they responded to eachother instantly if thats not frazor on two accounts then the purple one is very committed to this bit and i respect it

3 Likes

@Zugzwang Could we get some numbers

1 Like

2 Likes

Mmm looking at past fraZ0R_but_purple posts, fraZ0R always responds within a minute or two of them posting, even when fraZ0R was not previously present in the thread. One minute is also a reasonable amount of time to log in and out of an account. Very suspicious.

4 Likes

would anyone really log in and out though

3 Likes