it would be slower

2 Likes

than just posting like this

2 Likes

I think fraZ0R would

3 Likes

Should i tell the tom hanks story

2 Likes

hearing about stuff like this always makes me annoyed bc i feel like its a total misrep of furries as a whole

1 Like

like realistically thats probably mostly just kids doing that to mess with the adults there

that or its just internalized misunderstandings which is a whole different can of worms

its true you barely even meow

this is surely the point you’re making

Summary

shitposts aside i feel like it kinda comes down to a definition thing like “furry” as a label is so insanely broad but i think a lot of people who arent Internet Savvy just assume “furry = people in the animal costumes” when. like. no

well thats almost certainly not the entire problem but idk i feel like the label is like infinitely more broad than the average person would assume

1 Like

anyway all i do is meow at people and refuse to communicate in different ways and im not a furry

nya

cat

3 Likes

true

i think i know but im not sure i know know
ive not talked to my not a furry but developing changed roblox game irl in a while and he was my fucking. scholar. god bless high school

1 Like

as we know you’re an expert in being difficult for the sake of it

1 Like

nya nya nya nya

just idk its hard for my brain to reconcile this stuff without being “well im not like that im normal”

but then i ask myself what the actual difference is and it always ends up a slippery slope and i dont like claiming to have any sort of high ground over people like that

1 Like

every time i think about if im normal or not im like “what is “normal”” and then freeze and decide that im weird and thats okay

1 Like

I tried explaining that the people I know who are for sure furries don’t really do that but :joy_cat:

1 Like

someone beat tetris

3 Likes

i’m not sure how to feel about this

1 Like