Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

I think imma write about my grandfather dying because that’s a hard hitter, although it really didn’t affect me that much. though I guess that was around the same time my dad started heavily drinking again & when our relationship got worse and my parents started drifting apart so maybe it was a pivotal moment

1 Like

what a depressing fucking assignment my lord

1 Like

Can we trade air. They still have the heater on uncontrollably hot. Literally I have an open window and a 24/7 air conditioner running in mid December

it is fucking negative a bazillion wind chill outside i’ll take your room

1 Like

It’s not December. Whatever

i think they’re required to give me a space heater but i’m not sure who to actually confront about it

December?

I’m currently in a short dress and sandals but I think that might be because I am insane? I think it’s cold out. Probably

one of Weezer’s best songs and a really killer album closer

2 Likes

Like -5C right now yes it is cold out.

Shut uuuuuuup

1 Like

Nyaaaaa

1 Like

I’m not weong I’m never wrong

speak american my god

2 Likes

your weather is blessed. we have been in the negatives for days now. wind chill advisory since friday because if you go outside with uncovered fingers for like 10 minutes you get frostbite

1 Like

it may snow in Georgia and schools are already closing in horror at the prospect of us having any snow

snow is scary to Georgia people

if we are going by celcius i am -16c moding poggers

I use Celsuis and round to the nearest 5 to make my location data less precise bitch

classes start tomorrow! wind chill advisory only wears off at noon but the class i have before then isn’t cancelling!

it’s so cold they can’t even get the ice off the roads the salt doesn’t work