Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

Do you think I know where that is? Why don’t you just tell me, because you’re so nice and generous~

1 Like

because its todays orange

1 Like

Blaseball hat

1 Like

I used to have a Boston Flowers hat but I lost it in fucking Italy alongside my original Quick Respawn from Splatoon pin. So I bought a SIBR hat. And I also have a free hat I got for being a chemistry major at my university which says “Chemistry at [university]”

1 Like

google should have a baseball team and they should be called google base and suck really bad. they dont have an underdog story where they use math to win they just lose all the time

2 Likes

you lost it WHERE

1 Like

In fucking Italy

1 Like

womp

1 Like

See. Hats

1 Like

Important context:

3 Likes

this post is on a resonant frequency with my bones

1 Like

Fineee.

1 Like

I had basically this role in my first mafia game. 2 cops, one got reverse info. More powerful than being Drunked, obviously.

1 Like

Now imagine three Village idiots, a Philosopher idiot, a Pixie idiot, a Marionette idiot, a Drunk idiot, a Politician Idiot, an Evil Twin idiot…

1 Like

I appreciate that you said the role named Village Idiot “reminds me of [me]”.

1 Like

It was just the Dreamer thing.

1 Like

Oh, no, I agree. “You get this wonderful information but sometimes it’s horribly wrong” is very May. It’s just a funny name.

1 Like

Pushing something and going “I just know, I just know” and then having a 50/50 shot at being wrong. I don’t even act like that anymore, I’m not confident enough. I should start again

2 Likes

Have you faked a red yet?

1 Like

Someday I will. Someday I will

2 Likes