Cookie Thread Act 3: The Cookie Strikes Back

You get kidnapped and serve as exposition to May’s Investigation Arc

may has never been the same alignment as me in a mafia game i don’t trust may’s investigation arc

3 Likes

who won 2022 idr

3 Likes

Litten

oh what a noob

1 Like

Yeah

And when investigation is concluded its found out you slipped and fell

1 Like

I used to have a complex about this. Every time I randed wolf I’d be like “I’m too bad at playing wolf and I immediately crash and burn and lead to all my partners every time and it makes everybody else have no fun playing against or with me”

2 Likes

every time i rand wolf i immediately focus on which strong players did not rand wolf, and then immediately assume that they’re all gonna instantly catch me

5 Likes

in vc botc the first thought i had when i rolled minion was “i hope may’s my demon” and then a sense of fear when they weren’t

3 Likes

It seems your fear was unwarranted

I always have a game plan for strong players when I rand wolf. For instance for katze it was to neighbor them for most of the game and win.

1 Like

only because i yelled loud enough

1 Like

Is that not the objective of BotC

1 Like

Louder yeller wins

perhaps. but i was frankly outed minion who just yelled loud enough that i wasn’t and that my demon was actually the outed minion

1 Like

You’re not mistaken.

Your viewpoint of the town/mafia dichotomy is quite interesting to me, even though I’ve heard it before. At least when I’m on the evil team, I like to view my personality as one that’s made a few bad decisions, strayed down the wrong past, maybe murdered a couple innocent individuals, and as one who’s silently pleading to be caught while still lurking beneath the shadows. In this way when I’m evil, I don’t really contrast Town and Mafia, for and against.

2 Likes

gn cookie thread nya nya nyaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

can i be a minor antagonist pls

2 Likes

i cannot overemphasize that the chef who “kept getting 0s” nominated the other good in a world where the outed “minion” and that player were neighbors

2 Likes

you didn’t have to do him like that

i dont understand this one at all lmao

2 Likes